CONSULTANCY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Mankuk offers specialized environmental consultancy in the different stages of project development, from the elaboration of Environmental Impact Statements (DIA) and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) to the implementation of Environmental Commitments and Services.
Within our portfolio of services in the environmental field, given the ones already named, stands out strategic environmental counseling, development of environmental baselines, environmental management plans and environmental due diligences, among many other.
Among the clients that have relied on Mankuk to lead their environmental strategy, we can count key companies of national relevance, from the public and private sector.
With a multidisciplinary team of engineers, geographers and archeologists, among other professionals, Mankuk offers a complete counseling, focused on satisfying the specific needs of each project.
- Consultancy in the Selection of Projects Sites
- Environmental and Social Feasibility Study
- Communication Strategy and Community Relations
- Elaboration and Environmental Processing of Projects:
- Environmental Impact Statements (DIA)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Project Suitability (Pertinencia)
- Independent Audit and Due Dilligence
- Monitoring of Environmental Compliance
- Implementation of Environmental Commitments
- Environmental Monitoring (flora, fauna, water, soil, air, noise and archeology)
- Technical Site Civil Inspection (ITO)