ARCHAEOLOGICAL & HERITAGE ADVISORY SERVICES
At Mankuk we are committed with the archaeological and historical heritage protection,and conservation, according the national law and specific requirements of our clients, so we have focused on advising them about this environmental component, specially in archaeological services of characterization, monitoring, rescue and exploration.
We work for both public and private services, during them project design phase, where we emphasize our work in the elaboration of solid archaeological baselines, according the CMN requirements and the Environmental Evaluation Process.
We have high standards of archaeological and historical materials salvage and packaging, according the DIBAM requirements, as well as each museum where the archaeological or historical findings will be stowaged.
We have an extensive experience asociated to archaeological characterization y monitoring, where we emphazise our work in most than 250 archaeological sounding pit sites, and in punctual and simultáneous archaeological monitoring. At this last we are working in most than 10 work fronts.
To do this, we have archaeologists, physical anthropologists, social anthropologists, conservators and restorers of patrimonial property team, with a extensive experience in the cultural activities development, with which our company can guarantee to its clients an excellent work, carried out according to the General Bases of the Environment Law and the National Monuments Law, respecting the CMN standards demanded.
- Archaeological salvage method adapted to each project
- Archaeological findings marked by GPS
- Arcaheological sites identification, delineation and evaluation
- Earthmoving monitory
- Archaeological findings advisory
- Notifying to the CMN
- Obtention of release permit of archaeological site
- Excavation of Archaeological sounding unit
- Level and layer records
- CMN’s regulatory compliance
- Archaeological findings presentation to museum
- Materiality analysis
- Several other materiality
- Release permit of archaeological site
- Excavation permit of archaeological findings
- Notifiying of archaeological findings
- Archaeological findings recovery
- Lab report